Sunday, July 03, 2005

Got an email from my sister-in-law today:

"I am in the process of claiming my unclaimed money. Thanks for the e-mail. Every little bit helps!"

She had about $50 in unclaimed funds waiting for her to come find it. Only she had no idea it was even out there. My other sister-in-law has about $300 waiting for her. I haven't heard whether she's claimed it yet.

Maybe you too have a refund that got lost in the mail. Or missed a mortgage insurance refund when you moved. Perhaps you are the sole heir to a beloved aunt's dividend. FirstGov.gov lists several sites where you can discover unclaimed money, property and other treasure.

I just did a quick search under "States' Unclaimed Property" (click "Find Property" then your state) and found money for my 2 sisters-in-law and an uncle who all had unclaimed funds waiting for them.

Some businesses will offer to find unclaimed money and property for a fee. Don't be fooled, you can find it yourself for free yourself.

Find money and property now!

Unknown at 10:08 PM | Permalink | Feedback (0) | Site Feed |




0 Comments for Do you have unclaimed money and/or property?
[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger