Do you roll your own?
Saturday, February 18, 2006



I have a lot of coins. I used to keep them in a cloth Crown Royal sack. Now I just put them in a coin sorter. When I get a chance, or when the sorter gets full, I roll them. Then I stash them in the closet. It's like a secret bank account to fall back on when the stock market crashes. I'll have 54 dollars and 37 cents. Bow down before me Wall Street losers. Oh wait, my own retirement funds are on Wall Street.

The effort to sort and roll them is probably worth less than the value of the coins themselves. If most of the coins were quarters and not pennies, that would be a different story.

What's your story? Where do you keep the coins and what kind of container? Most important, what do you do with the money?

Unknown at 4:09 PM | Permalink | Feedback (0) | Site Feed |




0 Comments for Do you roll your own?
[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger