Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Recently, MySurvey kept sending me email reminders to fill out a survey for a free product sample they sent. The only problem is, I never got the product sample. Not wanting to miss out on free samples and lose points for not completing a survey, I emailed them to find out what to do. I didn't a response. Not until today, when this package arrived.

Now I've logged in and discovered the survey is no longer posted. [Surveys are subject to expire if not completed in a timely manner.] While I do like free stuff, it's just sweeter to earn some pocket change for testing it. Maybe they'll repost the survey? I'll keep the package sealed for now and send another email.

Okay here's the pitch where I try to earn some refferal points:

Join MySurvey today and maybe you'll get a mystery product sample package too!

Unknown at 9:26 PM | Permalink | Feedback (1) | Site Feed |




1 Comments for Mystery Package From MySurvey Came Today
Hey EB you're welcome. No problem. Thanks for keeping the comments on-topic.

[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger