Ignorance doesn't pay
Monday, August 07, 2006

If you have an account at SurveySavvy, remember to cash in regularly. I went to check my stats and realized my account balance was down $15. Before crying "identity theft," I dug around the site and discovered that payouts must be taken within a year. I decided to cash out the remaining balance before losing any more.

Another Downside
Savvy hasn't been my favorite paid survey site. Seems like I don't qualify for a number of their surveys or they meet their quota before I can read the invitation and login.

2-Tier Upside
However, the cool thing about them is they pay you for you referrals' participation. And your referrals' referrals. Usually $2 per survey completed by a referral, and $1 per completed survey by a referral's referral. Nearly half of my earnings came from just the referrals.

Unknown at 5:48 PM | Permalink | Feedback (0) | Site Feed |




0 Comments for Ignorance doesn't pay
[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger