Saturday, January 06, 2007


Enter your frugal tip to try to win $100 each. Some of the tips may even save you $100 or more. Last month's winning tip: "Always check for a coupon before checking out (online)."

I usually employ this tip by checking out store coupons at DealCoupon.com. I recently saved about $15 with online coupon on some office supplies. I also saved time. The store offered same-day, in-store pickup. All I had to do was come by and get my order. No wandering the aisles looking for the right product, no impulse purchases, no searching for an employee for help. The store even allowed me to pay cash at pickup time, instead of using a credit card.

Labels: , , , , ,


Unknown at 12:29 AM | Permalink | Feedback (1) | Site Feed |




1 Comments for $100 Frugal $ense contest from Bankrate
An oldie, but a goodie: Use the front of your old Christmas cards as gift tags for next year... Thrifty and tree-saving!

[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger