Friday, December 30, 2005

I usually don't get a flu shot. I guess last year's shortage of the vaccine made me think it would not even be available this year. Well now that I'm sick, I guess I was just shortsighted. The urgent care clinic where I was diagnosed posted signs for $18 Flu Shots. The pharmacy where I got my TamiFlu prescription filled had $30 Flu Shots. How much did I pay for not getting vaccinated?

-$50 - Urgent Care Clinic
-$50 - Prescription of TamilFlu for myself
-$50 - Prescription of TamiFlu to prevent my spouse from getting it after being exposed to me
-$10 - Over-the-counter pain/congestion remedies
-4 days of missed work so far (and throwing myself a great big pity party)

Happy New Year!
Save Money, Get Your Shots!

Unknown at 4:54 PM | Permalink | Feedback (0) | Site Feed |




0 Comments for Cost of the Flu
[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger