Firefox Gets Even Better with Version 1.5
Thursday, December 01, 2005

Firefox has definitely become my browser of choice. I've switched at home, work and converted some co-workers. And now Google lets you get referral cash too (use my referral button in the sidebar if you haven't tried Firefox yet). I love this browser. One thing I like is the extensions, especially Adsense Notifier. It works in the lower, right corner of Firefox to tell me how well the Google Adsense ads are going for the day, week, month or all time. Other great features include a true pop-up blocker and the live bookmarking for RSS feeds.

I've also started tinkering with Thunderbird email client. It was a little tricky to hook up to a MicroSoft Exchange server at first. But I think I got the kinks worked out. In addition to email, it too works with RSS feeds. And rumor/truth has it that they'll be integrating their calendar app, Sunbird, as well.

For the features and the price, free, they will likely put a dent in MicroSoft's base of Outlook and Explorer users.

Unknown at 1:34 AM | Permalink | Feedback (0) | Site Feed |




0 Comments for Firefox Gets Even Better with Version 1.5
[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger