Thursday, December 01, 2005



Used in only one contest. Tied for 2nd place with 55 votes. This runner-up can be your numero uno logo. Can modify to suit your needs. Just give me a holler.

Thanks to everyone who voted for my logo design. It was a real "Aw Shucks" moment to see how many votes I got, and I appreciate your support.

Unknown at 11:37 PM | Permalink | Feedback (1) | Site Feed |




1 Comments for Slightly Used Logo For Sale
heya! mind got 9 votes, I rushed mine I admit.. the pixar look won.. but I like both!..no I like all! they all rocked. Man we got some telented dudes and dudets out there.

Nice blog!

Gday from WA!

Joo
  • Posted at 7:02 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

[ back home ]



My Current Paid Survey Totals

Sponsored Links
Credits

  Template copyright:
    V4NY
  Distributed by:
    Powered by Blogger